I did something ridiculous last weekend. I paid money to be part of a legit diet and exercise program. It hasn’t properly kicked off yet, but we are in pre-season. That means we don’t have the official diet and exercise schedule yet, so I’ve been half arsed exercising and binging on all my favourite foods for the past week. Keep an eye out for my first “Diet Diary” post coming out this Monday. I need you all to knock some sense into me!
Anyhow, here are some random tidbits for your reading pleasure:
- If you have ever considered playing RIFT, I strongly suggest you read this incredible guide over on Psynister’s Notebook. Not gonna lie, I patched my client after reading this. Now that the game is free-to-play, you have nothing to lose by downloading it and having a crack at it!
- Speaking of games, the much anticipated SOE announcement thingo about EverQuest Next happened in the wee hours of this morning. Apparently they want to “step away from the norm of MMORPG’s” and this write up by Gamebreaker seems promising. You can sign up for the EverQuest Next beta HERE.
- Moving away from video game talk, Cloudy With A Chance Of Wine has written up a hilarious post titled ’10 reasons I have a love-hate relationship with being pregnant’. Definitely a good laugh. Not being able to eat Brie was right up there for me as well. THIS IS WHY I NEED A DIET, PEOPLE!
- Ahem. Enough about that. If you’re in the northern hemisphere and want to remember summer foreverrrrrr, check out The Sparkly Panda’s Blogger Summer Swap.
- Finally, more Game of Thrones characters have been transported to the 90’s. Because why not?
Have a spectacular weekend!