I read a post by The Nerdy Girlie earlier today were she put together a kick-ass outfit that best represented her site. It seems that it was originally meant to be a link up of sorts, which is great because it means I don’t have to feel bad about shamelessly stealing the idea for myself! Huzzah!
Check out the abomination I have created after the jump…
1. Starcrafts Zergling Tee – $24
2. Levi’s Women’s Mid Rise Skinny Jean – $39.99
3. Women’s Pink Pu Biker Jacket – $93.77
4. Ray Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses – $92.95 (Unlike it’s owner, my blog apparently goes for the real deal instead of $5 knock-off’s from Kmart…)
5. Claire’s Geek Owl Studs – $6
6. Handbag of Holding – $49.99 (I totally own this bag in real life, therefore I can vouch that it is awesome for a gamer parent on the go)
7. Shoes by Pony Chops – ??
VERDICT: Well, apparently my blog is just a really awesome version of myself, who doesn’t balk at paying more than $20 for a piece of clothing and who apparently has the figure to pull of skinny leg jeans and a tight fitting gamer shirt. You foxy blog, you! Overall I think it’s a pretty good representation of all the things I like to talk about on the blog, with a lot of my personal style mixed in for good measure.